Because, there is non Plan(et) B
Facts: Did you know…?
- Scientists believe that there are 675 tons of waste per hour thrown into the oceans. Half of this waste is plastic.
- 80% of the waste in our oceans are shopping bags, plastic bottles and canisters.
- Plastic outlast about 350 to 500 years before it disintirgrade into microplastics.
- Animals like birds, fishes , turtles etc. die eating the plastic they took for plankton.
- While washing clothes made of polyester or polydactyl, 2000 synthetic fibres ends in our effluent.
- Earth has oil resources for 50 more years when we do not reduce the consumption
- You do not need your room to be cleaned every day your towels to be change? Please inform our reception. Our environment will be thankful and we say thank you in form of a voucher for a drink at our bar.
Our steps towards becoming more environment friendly:
- We avoid packaging waste on our breakfast buffet
- We shop fresh regional and seasonal products
- We hardly use any convnenience products. Our dishes are freshly cooked
- We offer bikes for rent and a carport to park your private bike
- Use a bike for Citytours
- We offer different sizes of our dishes (for seniors and for children) to avoid left overs